At-Home Virtual Labs & Activities:
1. Read Chapter 1 and take notes!
Make sure to record the syntax commands you learn throughout the course!
2. Watch Video: YouTube "Internet of Everything"
3. Watch Video: YouTube "What is the Internet of Things?"
Chapter 1 - you have from Wednesday midnight until midnight Sunday night to have finished test.
Use the "Assignment" tab on the course home page to link to the tests. The test will not be available to you until I activate the test.
Chapter Exams: Chapter Test Chapter 1 will be active and available for you to complete from Wednesday at midnight until Sunday at midnight. You will have TWO attempts to attain the highest score possible. Only the last test score is retained in the gradebook. If you do not take the online test within the allocated time, you will recieve a zero on that exam.
I highly recommend that you take each of the chapter tests closed book the first time. See how well you do; look at your individualized feedback; study again, then retake the test a second time open-book only if you feel you need the extra help. This will give you realistic feedback as to how well you are learning the material. Only the last test grade will be recorded in the gradebook.
Assignment for next class:
1. Read Chapters 2 & 3 and take notes!.
2. Download and install Packet Tracer with the tutorials on your home PCs. Go through the tutorials to learn how to use this wonderful network simulation tool. The link to download Packet Tracer (PT) is located under the "Student Resources" link on the homepage of the Introduction to Networking course.
3. Make sure everyone is using same version of Packet Tracer